Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2020, Naval Dept of India Civilian Entrance Exam Pattern, Previous Paper, Old Question Paper, Model Paper, Study Material is Now Available to Download at www.indiannavy.nic.in:
Indian Navy Chargeman Exam Syllabus 2020: Indian Naval command, Indian Navy has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the 172 posts of Civilian chargeman. Department is going to conduct the written examination and interview to get selected best and passionate candidates. Candidates who are dedicated to crack this exam must have information about exam pattern & syllabus of this exam. in this article, we provide you with information about exam pattern & syllabus. check out all the above-mentioned details.
There are few numbers of the vacant post but huge numbers of applicants have applied for the exam so to get selected for the job posts aspirants have to qualify online written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the authorised person. Candidates can also go the direct link to get exam syllabus and pattern. So keep in touch with us for the constant update about this vacancy. To score expected marks in examination responsible person has uploaded syllabus and exam pattern. Those aspirants who want this job desperately and want to do something for their nation are guided to download the syllabus and exam pattern which is uploaded on the website. Aspirants are also suggested to refer to previous year papers.
|Organization name||Indian Naval command, Indian Navy|
|Post name||Civilian chargeman posts|
|Starting date||Update Soon|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
|No of vacancies||172 posts|
|Last date||Update Soon|
|Selection mode||Written examination and interview|
The question paper will be of MCQ. Total four options will be given from that you have to choose the correct one. Attempt all the questions as there is no negative marking. On the question paper first check all the details such as no of marks, duration of the examination, no of sections, section wise marks and many more. So you get the idea of how to complete the entire paper in given timing. Stay tuned with our page and visit it on a regular basis.
|2||Numerical ability/logical reasoning||10|
|3||Science & technology||70|
|Total marks||100 marks|
- Questions based on passage,
- Change to passive/active voice
- Use of adjectives, use of pronouns, use of verbs, prepositions
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- One word substitution
- Correction of sentences
- Spelling test.
- Sentence arrangement
- Error correction
- Passage completion
- Sentence improvement
- Spotting errors
- Word formation
Numerical Ability/Logical Reasoning:
- Quadratic equations, basic maths, use of logarithms & average, percentage, mathematical, tables, ratio and proportion
- Determination of area of the ellipse, parabola, hyperbola, and other irregular, surfaces.
- Surface area and volume of a pyramid, cone, sphere, cylinder, etc
- Scalars and vectors, dot, vector algebra, cross, and triple product
- Matrix algebra, calculation of inverse. Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Elementary statistics, median, calculation of mean, mode, data analysis.
- Data sufficiency
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Data interpretation
- Analytical reasoning
- Number series
- Letter and symbol series
- Verbal classification
- Essential part
- Artificial language
- Matching definitions
- Making Judgements
- Logical problems
Science & Technology:
- Newton’s law of motion, mass, weight, Archimedes principle, density. Gravity
- Numerical on work, force, inclined plane, power friction, lever
- Basics of optics and law of refraction. Reflection, wave propagation
- Propagation of sound waves, ultrasonic, waves, Doppler effect
- Law of electricity & magnetism with numerical on voltage resistors, current etc. gauss’s law AC circuits, oscillators
- Elasticity, viscosity, surface tension. And escape velocity problems
- Safety precaution & use of various. Fire prevention, fire extinguishers.
- Knowledge of different precision measuring instruments and their counts
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering drawing
- Properties of various heat treatment, ferrous & non- ferrous, material, corrosion treatments 7 case hardening
- Knowledge of limit
- Working principles of types of engines
- Knowledge of various machinery usage of various hand tools and its maintenance.
- Working knowledge of computer & internet.
- Current affairs
- Defence-related acronyms
- Eminent personalities
- Navy related
- Important national facts
- Capitals & currencies
- Sports & Entertainment
- Regional Geography
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in